September On the Birthday Eve....!

Today is 2nd September.
Today is a Birthday of person very dear to me, someone close to my heart.
Our relationship has been a weird one... no matter how much I get disappointed.
One thing remains and this is the truth.
It does not matter, what I do, what I feel, how I feel for better or worse...
I have utmost love, affection and care... something which I am not good at showing.
How I express might not be very appropriate.

I am not in situation to do much, but  I certainly can wish success, happiness and joy for your.
I wish and hope that you will get what you serious wish for, seriously long for without any doubt or confusion.
Something which is crystal clear and which is without any contradiction, something which is not a compromise.

May you leave long and have a prosperous and cheerful life.
Enjoy your life and enjoy your freedom.
With lots of cuddles and love, Happy Birthday.


Comments

Popular Post

TDA 2050 Gainclone ChipAmp, a classic 50 Watts HIFI class AB amplifier.

Pregnancy and Insemination by a Spermatozoa Donor. Beware of NI sperm Donor. The reality and the Myths Sperm of Donation.

Sanyo LA4440 amplifier and Power supply Circuit Diagram Schematic