Why Did I become Potential Bone Marrow Donor? Why You should Become One Too ..!!

I have had heard people say I want to be some assistance, I wish I could help, but I do not have means, I do not have money, that's why I am not capable of helping. That might have some truth, but there are things one can do to help others. Money is not always required to help someone.

a bone marrow report showing various alles
My haplotype Type
A B C DRB1 DQB1
01:01:01G + 15:01:01 G1 + 04:01:01G + 14:04:01 + 05:03:01G +
24:02:01G 52:01:01G 12:02:01G 15:02:01G 06:01:01G
I have always wanted to help people as much as I can, but I too do not have a lot of money which I can donate. I have limited financial means. I do what ever I can to help others. I give what I have, I share what I have. I think everyone can share what they have, it does have to be big, even small things count, any help is a help. Every helping hands count.

Many people do not have money and they help in various other ways. Some volunteer, some donate what they have. I have not donated a lot, but I gave what I have and agreed to give what I have when needed.

I guess each and every health living human being has something which they can pledge to donate and that is bone marrow. There cannot be any better gift than a Gift of life. Every human being has potential to save life.

I thought I do not have a lot time and resource, what I have I give best of my abilities so I decided why I cannot try to give someone a gift of life. For this very reason I pledge to donate bone marrow when needed. So that is why I signed up and registered to become a potential bone marrow donor.

As I said a bone marrow donor has potential to save life. Blood marrow used to treat various cancers. But there are not enough donor in the registry. Just like blood matching , bone marrow needs to be matched too and bone marrow matching is harder than blood matching and chance of finding a complete match is always rare usually one in millions and most of the time match is not really found.

Ability to save life and knowing you have potential is safe life has its own perks and rewards. It gives satisfaction and you will feel content. So instead of thinking too much just go ahead and register as potential donor, you be you might get a chance to save someone.

If you liked my views and agrees with it. Please Share it on facebook, twitter and other social media. Sharing Is caring.

Comments

Popular Post

TDA 2050 Gainclone ChipAmp, a classic 50 Watts HIFI class AB amplifier.

Pregnancy and Insemination by a Spermatozoa Donor. Beware of NI sperm Donor. The reality and the Myths Sperm of Donation.

Sanyo LA4440 amplifier and Power supply Circuit Diagram Schematic