Why You Should Not Buy Xiaomi Products. Avoid Xiaomi Products like Plague. Personal Experience Shared.


I was once Xiaomi fan and promoted Xiaomi Products, but today I warn people again it and tell the to refrain from it. Once I thought Xiaomi really thinks about Customers and serious about great quality product in budget. But soon I learnt that what Xiaomi says is not a reality, they are not serious about anything they say but just marketing tactics. Statements must also be reflected in actions too but Xiaoi only knows how to rant and from their action is quite evident that they do not care for Customer.

All I want to say without any prejudice and bias that do not buy Xiaomi Products if you are in India. I liked Xiaomi, I thought Xiaomi thought about its customers, but I was wrong. Let alone Customer. It does not even have respect for law and court. It thinks it can do whatever it wants and get away with it.

I bought Xiaomi Redmi Prime mobile phone, but within first few months phone started to malfunction, it started to have over heating issue and network issue. My sister took the phone to the service center and service center just returned the phone without resolving the issue. They just formatted it and returned it

Within few days phone completely stopped working, and my sister again took the phone to service center, it was told that phone needs motherboard replacement and it will take 15 days for that. Come after 15 days. That 15 days they asked for 3 more day , after 3 more day a more week after 1 more week 10 more days, and this continued for 3 months and even after 2.5 months they said they do not have spare they need 15 more days. 

After waiting for 2.5 months we were fed up and my sister asked tell me exact date of delivery I am running for last 2.5 months waiting time and money also please give me in writing that you will give me my phone or you will give me a spare phone or you will refund the money which they denied and said go complain to anyone whom you wish we do not care we will do the work as we deem fit, we will return the phone when we will feel appropriate to return and we will not give anything to you and even refused to return my non working phone. 

This is how Xiaomi harasses its customers and this is how they abuse them. Rudeness and Verbal assault is common. If they can misbehave with girls, I wonder what they would have done to a boy.

Customer care was not helping either, they said co ordinate with service center. Seriously A girl is being harassed and mistreated and they are saying Coordinate with Customer care.

My sister experienced rude and incompetent people at Xiaomi service center. Reaching people on phone is more or less impossible. I kept on writing, emails to Xiaomi, some emails were replied and some were not, each time they said give more time, coordinate with our service center, the Company took no action against people who were rude and abusive in nature. I tried everything from calling to Tweeting. No one from Xiaomi helped.

Furthermore, when it was asked that give the details of your legal cell or manager, both customer care and service center refused. They said they will not give such details as it is not in their policy. 

Xiaomi is a crook company, and operates behind the veil it does not have any information regarding corporate headquarter, information regarding management and whom to send legal notice. It seems t Xiaoms thinks by saying that it is not in their policy to give corporate address or legal address one cannot send legal notice. They cannot be more wrong. I was able to locate their address and Filed a Complaint in Consumer Forum. Forum Issued notice and summons.

Last week of November or 1st week of December they called me a few times stating that take your phone. They said they said exactly same thing what they told me in on some emails that they will not refund money as it is not in their policy to refund.

I told the executives in phone, I was told I will get my phone within 15 days and I waited for 3 months even after that I did not get my phone on the top of that My sister was mistreated. I told him that I am willing to Compromise and withdraw my complaint from Consumer Forum, I do not want any Compensation just give me complete refund. To which they said sorry for the problem but we will not pay. I said, I already have bought the phone and I already have stated 3 months ago many times that If because of bad services I am forced to by another phone, you and your company will be responsible for that. If was their company's fault why I should bear losses, harassment and abuse.

I told them there is no point calling me time and again and disturbing me again and again.I will not take the phone back as I have bought the phone after waiting for months, it was not my fault their they do not have spares. I am not no more asking for refund from them, they can represent themselves in consumer forum. 

Even after receiving the copy of complaint, summons and legal notice from the Consumer Forum. No one from Company or service center ever came to represent.  Xiaomi execute said they did not get the complaint and notice. Well they are shameless they do not think twice before lie. The complaints were sent through registered post and complaint documents were delivered by department of the post and there is proof for that. Similar notice and documents were only sent to Xiaomi but also to their Retail partner, they acknowledged that they got the documents not only that they called me to discuss the issue and also sent their representative at the forum. 

 Not only that I personally told them through email and also over phone whenever about the complaint and dates at consumer forum and also complaint no along with that I told them not to call me if they cannot refund as I will not bear the expenses of their fault and I am not asking for refund from them, let Consumer forum decide who is wrong and who is correct.

Xiaomi is selling; I should rather say dumping sub-par pathetic products in India. Company has virtually no service and support. Xiaomi sells things by hype and running a racket. The retailer will too do not take the responsibilities and will say, go to service center. Retailers are promoting the products but they too shy away from Responsibilities.

Xiaomi is dodging law and engaging in shady marketing practices and thriving by cheating.When it comes to Services and honoring the warranty, Xiaomi does not have spares but when it comes to selling they are selling in million. Actually they know what they are doing and how customers are harassed, it is their policy to cheat/

Xiamoi has contradicted everything they have said and promised in media. What they say is just for marketing and grabbing attention is far from truth and reality.

Even my buddy has similar experience with Xiaomi and its service. Thousands of Customers In India have faced such Issues and Xiaomi Did not help. Twitter is full of horror stories and harassment stories that a Consumer was forced to bear and witness.

So for above mentioned fact, I urge you not to buy Xiaomi products. Well if you wish you can buy it, but then give up the hope of proper treatment and proper service and Xiaomi does not know how to treat its customer. It is here only to loot the customer by selling sub-par products.

These are my reasons why I am saying why you should not buy Xiaomi Products and why you should avoid Xiaomi products like Plague.

Xiaomi as a Brand cannot be trusted, whole marketing and business model is based on deceit, lies and propaganda.

If you want to buy Cheaper Phone. Look elsewhere who cares for customers and law. Xiaomi only cares for money, nothing else.

If you liked my article and found it to be useful then Please Share it on Facebook, twitter and other social media. Sharing Is caring.

Comments

Popular Post

TDA 2050 Gainclone ChipAmp, a classic 50 Watts HIFI class AB amplifier.

Pregnancy and Insemination by a Spermatozoa Donor. Beware of NI sperm Donor. The reality and the Myths Sperm of Donation.

Sanyo LA4440 amplifier and Power supply Circuit Diagram Schematic